Musina Municipality funded by the Local Government Sector Education and Training Authority (LGSETA) is offering learnership programmes aimed at up skilling internal employees of Musina Municipality towards attainment of an NQF linked and SAQA approved qualification/ programme in specified field.
|Qualification||Discipline / Area of studies||Credits||National Qualification Framework||Requirements||No. of learners|
|Diploma in Public Finance Management and Administration||· Financial Services
· Project / Public Entity Management
|260||Level 5||· Grade 12
· Computer Literacy
|Certificate Municipal Financial Management||· Strategic planning and budget related
· Financial management
· Internal control, auditing and reporting
|· Grade 12
· Managerial / Supervisory Experience
· Computer Literacy
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO APPLY?
1. South African citizens who are permanently employed by Musina Municipality.
2. Applicants should not have previously benefitted from LGSETA learnership for the same programme.
3. Employees performing duties related to financial management
4. Employees who have enlisted the programme with their skill audit / development plan
5. Employees with a plan to venture into roles involving municipal finance management.
6. Employees committed to adhering to learnership agreement and fulfilment of all terms & conditions of the programme for the duration of the learnership including completion and submission of POE”S.
The learnership will be for a period of 12 months depending on the applicant’s area of specialisation and qualification.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants must specify the a qualification they are applying for accompanied by an updated curriculum vitae and recently certified copies of original qualifications, academic transcripts, SA ID document and proof of residential address confirmed either by a Headman, Municipality or Councillor
• Appointment on the programme is subject to security clearance, verification of qualifications and signing of programme contract.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be interviewed.
• Should you not hear from us within 3 weeks of the closing date, you should consider your application unsuccessful.
Publication Date: 18 September 2019
Closing Date: 30 September 2019 at 16h00
Applications can be hand delivered to Registry Office marked for the attention of: The Municipal Manager, Musina Local Municipality, 21 Irwin Street, Musina, 0900.
For more information contact Rika Le Roux @ 015 534 6107 or Sewela Ndou @ 015 534 6148
Notice Number: 3/2019/2020
Date : 20 September 2019