1. In accordance with section 127(5) (a) (i) & (ii) of the Local Government Municipal Finance Management Act Number 56 of 2003 read with section 21A of the Local Government Municipal Systems Act, the Accounting Officer hereby makes public the tabled Musina Local Municipality’s Annual Report for the year ended 30 June 2019 and invites the local community to submit representations in connection with the 2018/2019 annual report.
2. Take note that copies of the 2018/2019 Annual Report are available for perusal during office hours (07h00 to 16h00) week days (Monday to Friday) at the following municipal service points:
a) Musina Library (Civic Centre)
b) Nancefield Municipal Office
c) Madimbo Thusong Centre
d) Malale Satellite Office
e) Campbell Satellite Office
f) Harper Satellite Office
g) Skoonplas Satellite Office
3. In addition the Annual Report is available at website www.musina.gov.za
4. Written representations on the 2018/2019 Annual Report must be submitted to one of the above service points or at the office of the Municipal Manager by no later than Friday, 28thth February 2020 at 12h00.
5. Take note that subsequent to processing of the annual report by the Municipal Public Accounts Committee council will in accordance with section 129 of the Local Government Municipal Finance Management Act Number 56 of 2003 adopt an oversight report on the 2018/2019 annual report on or before the 31 March 2020 and make public an oversight report within 7 days as per section 129(3) of the Local Government Municipal Finance Management Act.
6. For enquiries please contact Mrs N Nkadimeng via telephone or fax or e-mail or post:
Tel: 015 534 6100
Fax: 015 534 2513
Post: Private Bag X611, MUSINA, 0900
7. Further be advised that the Municipal Public Accounts Committee shall in accordance with section 129(4)(a) and 130(1) of the Municipal Finance Management Act hold Consultation sessions on the 2018/2019 Musina Local Municipality Annual Report as follows:
A) PUBLIC PARTICIPATION:
Date: Friday, 28 February 2020
Venue: Musina Show Ground
B) PUBLIC HEARING:
Date: Friday, 06 March 2019
Venue: Manenzhe Tribal Office
Notice number 10 2019/20